To join me on a virtual sketching trip, download a travel sketch-journal here.
I add tutorials to them so you can learn the techniques and details you see in the sketchbooks.

My former workshop students asked me to upload my workshop workbooks to make them available to everyone. So you can also download a workbook and give yourself a workshop! Enjoy!


Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time squirts like a watermelon seed.

Hi -- This day got away from me! I worked on scanning in journal pages for quite awhile today, then I got a rush of book orders, then a couple of minutes ago, starting to blog, I realized that in half an hour Daniel is coming to take me to dinner.

Daniel and dinner trump EVERYthing.

Tomorrow I'll post the first day of our workshop class. Marilyn will be sending me some scans to use, anyway, and we wouldn't want to miss those!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Here's a grab-bag of other entries...

Related Posts with Thumbnails